Thursday, October 31, 2013

DBR Blog interview with ten year old author Jeremy Gordon

DBR Books Blog chats with ten year old Jeremy Gordon, author of The Boy Who Loves Rules!

1.  Are you a first time writer?
Yes

2.  You are the youngest writer we have ever interviewed! How does that make you feel?
It makes me feel good because I get to show my feelings to the entire world. I feel good also to know that I am the youngest writer you ever interviewed. I am proud that I started writing when I am young.

3.  What do you like about writing? Did you have fun writing this book?
 I like the chance to express my feelings. I had a lot of fun writing this book.

4.  Tell me a little about The Boy Who Loves Rules!
It is about a boy who loves rules and tries to keep them so that in life he will not get in trouble. He sometimes fails to keep the rules but he gets up and tries again.

5.  What did you learn from writing this story?
I learned that you should follow the rules and try to do the right things, because there are consequences in life when we break the rules.

6.  What do you want other kids and their parents to learn from your story?
I want other kids to learn that you should try to be good. I want their parents to know that it doesn't matter if you are old or young. What matters is you still have to try to do good. We have to try to do the right things because there will be consequences when we do not.  When you do the right things good things usually happen.

7.  What happens if you do the right things and bad things happen?
If you do the right things and bad things happen you should always get back up and try again.

8.  Are you going to write more stories?
I will write more stories so that I can reach out to others and share positive thoughts with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment